Monday, November 16, 2015

Innocent + Twisted Alchemy October 2015 Subscription Swatches


Alright, I'm a wee bit late, but here are swatches of Innocent + Twisted Alchemy's October subscription box.  It was inspired by creepy stories that the owner read on /r/letsnotmeet.  After reading those stories, I was creeped out as well.  I+TA generally has some pretty nice shadows, but this month had a definite standout and it was a beautiful duochrome you'll see later.

Pictures taken under daylight bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Movie Fun
Movie Fun:  pink with blue sheen




Photo Bomb
Photo Bomb:  red orange with green duochrome.  This.  THIS is the standout I was talking about.  Just look at that amazing duochrome.  I used it in an eye look shown below and it was amazing.




3AM + 6AM
3AM + 6AM:  shimmery aqua




IM
IM:  charcoal base with purple sheen and gold sparkles




Time Turner
Time Turner:  shimmery pink taupe with gold shimmers.  This was an eyeshadow sample from Tick Tock Cosmetics.  I've never heard of this company before, but this shadow was nice so I hope to see them in the future as well.




Sanguine
Sanguine:  burgundy.  This was an eyeshadow sample from Mad Lab Cosmetics.  I've tried them once before and had a great experience.  The eyeshadow quality is great and pigmented even over regular primer.  I was happy to see them in this box and even happier that it was a color I didn't have yet.




The Shadder
The Shadder:  charcoal base with pink to green duochrome.  This was an eyeshadow sample from Notoriously Morbid that was also an intense duochrome.  It was so intense that I had to take two separate pictures of it.  Unfortunately, it was only made for this box and isn't available to purchase on their website.

Movie Fun, Photo Bomb, 3AM + 6AM, IM, Time Turner, Sanguine, The Shadder


Bonus EotD!

Hello Waffle's Sweetheart (inner corner), I+TA's Photo Bomb (lid), Notoriously Morbid's Beast of Busco (outer corner and crease)

I really liked this I+TA box, especially because of Photo Bomb and The Shadder.  I had fun reading the creepy stories and it's making me want to go on that subreddit.  However, I'm a big scaredy cat so I might not be able to handle it.  I just received my I+TA box of November, so hopefully I get to do swatches shortly and post them up before the month ends.  Thank you all for being so patient with me!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment