Thursday, November 19, 2015

Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Jewels of the Season 2014 and Future Sneak Peeks Swatches


I recently just posted swatches of Dawn Eyes Cosmetics' newer collections, but I also bought their Christmas 2014 collection as well.  Since I'm a huge Christmas lover, I knew I needed it no matter what.  Jewels of the Season seems to have lighter colors as opposed to Christmas 2015's more intense, jewel tone shades.  I think both of them are still worth having because you can use a lot of 2014's shades in the inner corner to highlight the 2015 shades on the lid!  I'm probably getting too ahead of myself right now, so I'll get on with the swatches :P

Pictures taken under daylight bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Pretty Presents
Pretty Presents:  pale pink with pink sparkles




Party Dress
Party Dress:  lavender with blue and pink sparkles




Christmas Morning
Christmas Morning:  warm taupe with blue microshimmers




Mimosa
Mimosa:  salmon with pink sheen




Holly Berry
Holly Berry:  rose with gold sparkles and blue shimmers




Wassail
Wassail:  brick with green sheen and pink sparkles


Pretty Presents, Party Dress, Christmas Morning, Mimosa, Holly Berry, Wassail




Blue Spruce
Blue Spruce:  brown with green sheen and gold sparkles




Fall Glory
Fall Glory:  moss green with red sheen and gold sparkles




Firestarter
Firestarter:  pinky red with gold sheen and gold sparkles



Future Releases

Pink Diamonds
Pink Diamonds:  beautiful rose gold with blue sparkles




Algea
Algea:  light green with blue sparkles




Not Forgotten
Not Forgotten:  shimmery light blue


Blue Spruce, Fall Glory, Firestarter, Pink Diamonds, Algea, Not Forgotten

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment