Thursday, July 2, 2015

Shiro Cosmetics Fifth Anniversary Mini Haul Swatches


Womp womp, this one has been in my draft folder for awhile even though I finished editing the pictures weeks ago v_v  I purchased from Shiro Cosmetic's website shortly after their fifth anniversary sale announcement because they had a few new releases.  There was the May CotM, new Animal Crossing trio, and a fifth anniversary shadow GWP.  Additionally, they were also discontinuing the Badger Mushroom Snake collection, so I knew I had to grab it up because Mushroom is one of my favorite colors.  I actually bought all the aforementioned products, but the team forgot to send me the May CotM and sent it out immediately after I informed them (it will be in a separate post).

Pictures taken under daylight bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Snake
Snake:  shimmery chartreuse




Mushroom
Mushroom:  dark rose copper




Badger
Badger:  beautiful dark brown with red and gold shimmers




Forever a Loan
Forever a Loan:  lime green with blue shimmers




Canine Help You?
Canine Help You?:  creamsicle orange with gold shimmers




Alpaca Picnic
Alpaca Picnic:  shimmery pink




Five Years, Stuck On My Eyes
Five Years, Stuck On My Eyes:  matte taupe base with copper shimmers and gold sparkles


Snake, Mushroom, Badger, Forever a Loan, Canine Help You?, Alpaca Picnic, Five Years Stuck on my Eyes

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment