Friday, July 24, 2015

Shiro Cosmetics and Femme Fatale Mini Haul Swatches and Review


I bought a few shadows from Shiro and Femme Fatale (sold on Shiro's site) a few weeks ago and have had a good amount of time testing them out.  When I found out Femme Fatale's famous Candied Apple shade was in stock, I hurried to pick it up because it's raved about by everyone.  I also picked up several others that I had wondered about.  Let me tell you, I'm thoroughly impressed by FF's eyeshadow formula!  They shades were all buttery, smooth, and pigmented over regular primer.  Now that they are on my radar, I'll be keeping my eye out for destashes and group buys!


Awesome drawing of a wolf howling at a blood moon

Picture taken under daylight bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half) 


Is MAYonnaise an Instrument?
Is MAYonnaise an Instrument?: orange coral with green and red sparkles





Scarlet Witch
Scarlet Witch: dark gray red shimmers




Candied Apple
Candied Apple: medium pink with strong light green sheen




Blood Moon
Blood Moon: red orange with strong light green sheen




Tiny Manticore
Tiny Manticore: brown with light green sheen and silver sparkles




Bruise
Bruise: plum base with blue shimmers




Potion
Potion:  shimmery pink blush


Is MAYonnaise an Instrument?, Scarlet Witch, Candied Apple, Blood Moon, Tiny Manticore, Bruise, Potion

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment