Thursday, July 30, 2015

Notoriously Morbid July 2015 Vanishing Cabinet - Drop Dead Gorgeous Swatches and FotD


Here's the last installment of my indie monthly subscription swatches!  I have Notoriously Morbid's July 2015 Vanishing Cabinet with me today and it was inspired by various spooky ladies.  When it was first announced last month, I freaked out because I love this theme so much.  I loved watching The Addams Family as a little girl and I've been wanting to watch the other ones as well.  There are colors inspired by Morticia, Lily, Vampira, Elvira, and the Bride of Frankenstein.  It includes four shadows and a mini lip gloss!




Pictures taken under daylight bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Cara Mia
Cara Mia:  matte dove gray with red shimmers.  This color is inspired by the lovely Morticia Addams.  It's made me go back and rewatch the series in its entirety because I watched it on and off years ago.




Countess of Shroudshire
Countess of Shroudshire:  shimmery mint.  This is inpired by Lily Munster and I plan on watching The Munsters after I finish The Addams Family.




Mistress of the Dark
Mistress of the Dark:  magenta with blue sparkles.  This is inspired by Elvira.




She's Alive!
She's Alive!:  charcoal base with green sparkles and red shimmer.  This is inspired by the Bride of Frankenstein.  I watched Frankenstein and Young Frankenstein when I was in Monster's Literature class, so I may just watch The Bride of Frankenstein as well!




Goddess of Horror
Goddess of Horror:  moderately opaque pinky red gloss.  This is inspired by Vampira.  Any patchiness you see in the lip swatch is a result of me not exfoliating my lips well enough :x


Cara Mia, Countess of Shroudshire, Mistress of the Dark, She's Alive!, Goddess of Horror


Bonus FotD!




Countess of Shroudshire (inner corner), She's Alive! (lid), Cara Mia (crease), Mistress of the Dark (lower lashline) all over Shadow Bind


Palmistry (blush), Necromancy (contour), Goddess of Horror (lips)

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment