Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Lunatick Cosmetics Apocalipstick Bruja Swatches


Hey everyone!  I have swatches of Lunatick Cosmetics' Apocalipstick in Bruja for you.  I became interested in this because I saw a few Instagram posts of a really cool bullet shaped lipstick.  I've never tried Lunatick before this but decided to splurge after seeing some positive reviews.  They only had three Apocalipsticks for now and I chose the one that I felt would look good on me and didn't have in my collection yet.

My lipstick shipped out really quickly and arrived in a custom box.  The lipstick came in a box as well with pictures of a mushroom bomb.  I do enjoy lipstick boxes because they're not common in indie cosmetics.



Bullet shaped tube




My lips were kinda peely and dry even after exfoliating, so the bumps are all from me and not from the lipstick!



Bruja: dusty lavender mauve.  I found the formula creamy and pigmented.  It's a bit hard for me to pull off this color, but it really is unique to my collection.  I hope Lunatick comes out with more colors because I really love the packaging and the formula feels pretty nice as well.

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment