Thursday, July 30, 2015

Aromaleigh July 2015 Ephemera Swatches


Welcome back, everyone!  Today I have swatches of Aromaleigh's July Ephemera inspired by the great Nikola Tesla.  This is the second to last Ephemera box and that makes me very sad because it's one of my absolute favorite subscription boxes.  The level of attention and detail gone into the packaging is very obvious.  This box is a bit different than previous ones in that it doesn't include any face products.  Instead, it includes four eyeshadows, a lip balm, and a perfume sample.



Pictures taken under daylight bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Wardenclyffe
Wardenclyffe:  shimmery taupe





Visionary
Visionary:  shimmery copper




Eidetic Memory
Eidetic Memory:  green with gold sheen




Alternating Current
Alternating Current:  gorgeous purple with blue sheen




Eccentric
Eccentric:  sheer dark purple balm, no discernible scent.  Exclusive lip balm created by Little Sparrow Cosmetics.


Wardenclyffe, Visionary, Eidetic Memory, Alternating Current

Although I'm not a fan of purples, Alternating Current was truly stunning.  I don't believe I have one quite like it in my collection and I can't wait to show it off all over my eyes, preferably over a dark base.  I'm sure next month's box will be very bittersweet, as I love the theme (Marie Antoinette), but hate that it's the last one.  You can continue to look forward to more swatches and reviews of Aromaleigh products though, because they always release collections I love.

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment