Thursday, May 21, 2015

Innocent + Twisted Alchemy April 2015 Subscription Swatches


I think I can finally say my procrastination knows no bounds... This is a swatch post of Innocent + Twisted Alchemy's April subscription box >_<  I don't know what happened last month, but I was just in some kind of blog rut even though I had all the pictures ready to go.  Funny enough, I+T's MAY subscription swatches were posted the day I received them (I loved that box guys...)  Anyway, the theme for April was magical girl series and Linda had a friend draw the label art.  It included two exclusive I+T shadows and a brand new face highlighter!

Pictures taken in daylight and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Green Grenade
Green Grenade: shimmery chartreuse with slight red sheen




Berry Bomb
Berry Bomb:  burgundy with gold, green, and red sparkles




Moonlight Stalker
Moonlight Stalker:  shimmery ivory highlight.  Swatched heavily over bare skin.




Magica
Magica:  metallic olive gold.  This is a sample from Esoteric Aesthetic and made specifically for this sub box.  It applied beautifully and was wonderful to work with.




Radiant Garden
Radiant Garden:  light pink with gold sparkles.  This was a sample from Baroque Cosmetics; I recently made my first order from them so stay tuned for swatches!




Tilt/Shift shade
Unnamed Tilt/Shift shade:  rose with gold sparkles.  I actually find it odd that this shade from Tilt/Shift didn't have a name.  Maybe the name was supposed to be the heart?




Madness
Madness:  black with pink, green, and blue sparkles.  This was a very pretty shade from Ten Three Labs, unfortunately, as with all sparkly blacks, it works best over a sticky base so you can see all the sparkles better.

Green Grenade, Berry Bomb, Moonlight Stalker, Magica, Radiant Garden, Unnamed, Madness

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment