Thursday, April 2, 2015

Shiro Cosmetics Swatches and Review featuring The Blood of My Enemies Gloss


Welcome back, everyone!  I have swatches and reviews of a tiny haul I received from Shiro awhile ago.  When they released their Battle of the Boy Bands collections, I was a bit excited because the winning band would get a victory color and I was rooting for Backstreet Boys.  However, NSYNC won instead and they got an eyeshadow called "Crazy For You".  It was limited edition, so I quickly made an order including some glosses and blushes from that collection.  My order shipped fairly quickly and I played with the glosses as soon as I received them.

Return of the Totoro!  I asked Caitlin to draw me Totoro bouncing around a field of flowers.  I think she nailed it :P

Pictures taken in daylight, swatches done over Notoriously Morbid Shadow Bind (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)

Crazy For You
Crazy For You:  shimmery pink-toned copper, almost like a dark rose gold.






You Can Mclean on Me
You Can Mclean on Me:  matte sandy peach blush




Teach Me Howie to Love
Teach Me Howie to Love:  satin dusty rose blush

Daylight:  Crazy For You, You Can Mclean on Me, Teach Me Howie to Love


Justin Time
Justin Time:  bright and opaque pink-toned red, frosting scented.  This is supposed to be a Taylor Swift-esque red and it's super bright and pigmented!  I'm so impressed with this gloss overall.  I still wear a lip liner underneath because it's a gloss and definitely wears off quickly, but I do recommend this for anyone looking for a bright red.




The Blood of My Enemies
The Blood of My Enemies:  creamy and pigmented marsala, honey nut scented.  This is the gloss dreams are made of.  It's an amazing creamy texture with a wonderful scent and is also a very wearable red.  I've worn this at least twice already and feel like a rockstar when I do.  I've also worn this without anything underneath for six hours and experienced no bleeding.  It was a CotM, but everyone knows you can still purchase those on Shiro's site.  I think you need this gloss in your life if you love reds.  It's extremely comfortable as well and I can never stop checking myself out when this is on ;)

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment