Thursday, February 26, 2015

Notoriously Morbid February 2015 Vanishing Cabinet - All the Men I Can't Have: British Edition Swatches


Good morning, everyone!  I hope you're all sitting somewhere warm while reading this review I have of Notoriously Morbid's February Vanishing Cabinet.  In the spirit of Valentine's or Single's Awareness Day, they bring us 'All the Men I Can't Have: British Edition'.  This collection is inspired by all the sexy UK men that we've all come to love and swoon over.  


Lover's Sigh
Lover's Sigh:  purple with violet sheen, needs sticky base.  This is a sneak peek to next month's VC which has been accurately guessed as Game of Thrones themed.




Description


Top label



Hell Hot Hardy
Hell Hot Hardy:  minty gray with blue shimmers. 




Lustful Lincoln
Lustful Lincoln:  matte orange base with red shimmers




Captivating Cumberbatch
Captivating Cumberbatch:  beautiful purple taupe with gold sparkles




Enticing Elba
Enticing Elba:  gorgeous cornflower blue with red sheen, needs sticky base.  Look how bright it is!




Handsome Hiddleston
Handsome Hiddleston:  stunning forest green with green, gold, and orange sparkles.  This one needs a sticky base as well, but is so worth it when you use one.  I love me some deep greens and this is no exception.




Dear Diary
Dear Diary Crush Kisser:  grape candy scent

Daylight:  Lover's Sigh, Hell Hot Hardy, Lustful Lincoln, Captivating Cumberbatch, Enticing Elba, Handsome Hiddleston

It'd be very easy to say Handsome Hiddleston was my favorite because of the green, however, the other colors were so stunning that I can't really pick one!  These colors are all so different and pretty that they would satisfy anyone out there, neutral lovers, bright lovers, etc.  I sure hope NM comes out with more editions of this little collection; I would love to see an expansion.  For now, I'll just wait patiently for the Game of Thrones VC.

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment