Thursday, January 1, 2015

Ipsy December 2014 - Thinking of You


Happy New Year, everyone!  I know I'm slightly late with bringing you the Ipsy bag for December, but better late than never?!  The theme for December was 'Thinking of You' and I was quite pleased with what I received.


Heat Defense
Sexy Hair Heat Defense:  I haven't tried this yet, but I've been wanting a heat treatment since I want to start curling my hair more often.




Facial Cleanser
BWC Facial Cleanser:  Sadly enough, I haven't tried this one either...  I keep forgetting to bring new cleansers into my bathroom and end up using the ones I have in there.  




Mascara
Tarte's Light's, Camera, Lashes Mascara:  I was super excited to receive this mascara sample from Tarte.  I've heard so many good things about it and they're all true!  The formula isn't too dry or too wet and definitely lengthens and defines my lashes.  I've been using it on and off for the past few weeks and have really enjoyed it.  However, as time goes on, I've noticed it drying out a bit more and ends up flaking on my lashes.




Eye Polish
Cailyn's Eye Polish in Orchid:  I like how this is marketed and bottled.  It's a loose eyeshadow powder that comes shaped like a nail polish.  Although the color says "orchid", it's more of a shimmery rose champagne.  It's a very pretty color, but I have many others like it, so I will be gifting it away.




Butter Lip Balm
NYX Butter Lip Balm in Marshmallow:  sheer creamsicle balm.  I've heard many good things about NYX's lip products, so I'm excited to try this one out as well.

Daylight:  Orchid, Marshmallow
Flash:  Orchid, Marshmallow
That's it for now!  It was a super short post, but I did like everything I got.  I hope everyone had a great time ringing in the new year with friends and family!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment