Saturday, November 22, 2014

Ipsy November 2014 - Girl Meets Glitter


Hey everyone!  I have the November Ipsy bag for you guys today :)  The theme is Girl Meets Glitter, but I only had about two glittery things in my bag - including the bag.  My bag had pretty silver glitter all over it, but came with a tear on the other side.  After contacting Ipsy, they're sending me out a replacement with no hassle at all.  Their customer service is pretty great!




Hairspray
Marc Anthony Hairspray:  I got another bottle of hairspray from Ipsy.  I haven't tried it yet since I hadn't even touched the other bottles I got, but reviews are pretty positive about this.




Sea Salt Exfoliant
Sea Salt Exfoliant:  This is a sample from clariSEA and is supposed to be mixed with your favorite facial cleanser to create an exfoliator.  I'm excited to use this because I like exfoliators, I'm just unsure of the salt to cleanser ratio..




Eye Base
Eye Base:  This is an eyeshadow eye base from Be a Bombshell Cosmetics in the shade 'Submissive'.  It's a pretty shimmery bronze with gold sparkles.  I'll be using this as a base for other shadows, instead of on its own.




Highlighter
Highlighter:  This is a highlighter from Temptu in the shade 'Pink Pearl'.  It gives a gorgeous pink pearly sheen.  I like using this on my cheekbones to give me a bit more definition.

Daylight:  Submissive, Pink Pearl
Flash:  Submissive, Pink Pearl




Nail Polish
Nail Polish:  This is a full sized bottle of Guys & Galaxies from Nicole by OPI.  It's a clear base with small silver round glitter, medium holo glitter, and big square holo glitter.  I was pretty excited to get a holographic nail polish, but it's not as dense as I hoped, and most of the glitter is silver.  The above swatch shows two coats.  Nonetheless, I'm excited to try out an OPI polish because I don't have one yet.

Overall, this bag was pretty satisfactory.  There was nothing I didn't like about it, but nothing I was overly excited for as well.  It's a pretty good standard bag, and I think the things I received were very useful.  Everything I got seems to be good for a natural look and I'll give everything a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment