Sunday, January 12, 2014

Innocent + Twisted Alchemy Petit Lucky Pack


I have a very short review today of my first Innocent + Twisted Alchemy haul.  I decided to go for a Petit Lucky Pack, which is a random sampler pack, I only requested to not receive any frosty or light shades.  Her package came to me with this cute card and a handwritten invoice (she has cute handwriting hehe).  

I believe the Lucky Pack comes with four clamshell samples that are packed full, and I bought two more samples on my own.


Shadows are swatched over bare skin (click to enlarge):

Silent Jealousy
Silent Jealousy:  shimmery teal


Love, due to Expire 
Love, due to Expire:  shimmery lavender


Contaminated Wastelands
Contaminated Wastelands:  shimmery brown taupe


Grieving Flame
Grieving Flame:  shimmery light gray with a gold sheen, this is an interesting color


Spirit of the Moon
Spirit of the Moon:  shimmery steel gray with multicolored sparkles


Apocalyptic Love Story
Apocalyptic Love Story:  shimmery metallic purple over black base

Silent Jealousy, Love due to Expire, Contaminated Wastelands, Grieving Flame, Spirit of the Moon, Apocalyptic Love Story
Flash:  Silent Jealousy, Love due to Expire, Contaminated Wastelands, Grieving Flame, Spirit of the Moon, Apocalyptic Love Story

All of the shades are really sparkly, so if you like sparkly shades then definitely check this company out!  The shadows were also really soft and absolutely packed into clamshells.  I'm glad I got a chance to dabble into this company, besides the monthly subscription boxes of course.  An added bonus is getting really beautiful artwork from the owner - she draws everything!

Have you tried Innocent + Twisted Alchemy?

- Jolie ♥

2 comments:

  1. Those look so gorgeous!!! I have been getting way more into sparkly shadows lately and these look really tempting.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them! Their shadows are really great quality and is perfect for any sparkle lover :D Her samples run at $3 which is a bit pricier, but it's filled to the brim so I think it cancels out. Please please try it! I'm just a bit biased because I'm not a huge fan of sparkly shades, but I can't deny the quality.

      Delete