Sunday, January 26, 2014

Denver Broncos inspired EOTD

Whoever keeps up with American football knows that Denver Broncos prevailed and are heading to the Superbowl in a week!  I was super excited because I've been watching them the whole season and this is the first time I've actually invested my time into a team.  I'm a huge fan of Peyton Manning, so I've been urging him on during every game.

I did this look after their last win of the season which propelled them into the Superbowl.  This is considered a pretty subtle look (I've seen some crazy bright ones from fans!) because I wore this to work.

Daylight
Daylight
Flash
Flash
I used Notoriously Morbid's 'Snow White Queen' as an inner corner highlight and 'Tempest' all over the lid for an orange.  I then used Madison Street Beauty's 'Electric Periwinkle' in the outer V for blue.  Electric Periwinkle was such an intense color that I had to blend it out a lot, but I was pretty satisfied with my overall look.  I finished it up with a $1 liquid eyeliner from ELF and Jordana's $3 Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara.


I totally forgot to wear something orange or blue that day, but I was already sporting the love on my face :P  I can't wait for next week; OMAHA!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment